HeimLantz CPAs and Advisors, a local public accounting and business advisory firm, is pleased to announce that Meghan Canter has won a Progressive Ongoing Education Award with 1st Global. She will receive her award on stage at 1st Global’s National Conference in November.
Meghan joined Heimlantz in 2008 and currently serves as a wealth management assistant. In this role, she is responsible for managing account transactions, generating paperwork, creating procedures and processes for the team, corresponding closely with clients, and working as an assistant to the financial advisory team.
“I’m thrilled to be honored with this recognition,” said Meghan. “I am looking forward to my first trip to National Conference.”
The 1st Global Wealth Management Academy awards the Progressive Ongoing Education Award to top-performing assistants who have met the following award criteria for the 2017-2018 qualifying period:
- Complete the annual Progressive Ongoing Education curriculum with a minimum average score of 90 percent on all quizzes;
- Achieve a “not in good order” rate of 10 percent or less;
- Be an active user of 1st Global technology to support and drive your business, including:
- Integrated Cashiering Platform (ICP) for basic cashiering requests, and
- Remote Check Deposit for check deposits;
- Maintain a web usage rate of more than 40 percent (including ICP); and
- Complete a minimum of one year of service at their firm.
A graduate of the University of Maryland’s University College, Meghan simultaneously held a full-time job and remained on the dean’s list throughout the course of her studies. She joined HeimLantz as an administrative services coordinator and served in that role for seven years before moving into her current position. Meghan lives in Ellicott City with her new husband.
Securities offered through 1st Global Capital Corp. member FINRA/SIPC. Investment advisory services offered through 1st Global Advisors, Inc. Insurance services offered through 1st Global Insurance Services, Inc.