A native of Annapolis, Kathie has over 37 years of experience in accounting. She began her professional career with the Maryland General Assembly in 1983. Kathie acquired further accounting experience and expertise with the CPA firm of Hammond and Heim before joining HeimLantz in 2002.
Kathie is currently a financial planner with HeimLantz. She came to HeimLantz from her prior position as Finance Director of the City of Annapolis. At HeimLantz, Kathie focuses on helping individuals, families and businesses plan for the future to meet personal and professional objectives through comprehensive solutions. Her goal is to be her clients’ trusted advisor, providing peace of mind through tax-advantaged wealth creation, preservation, and distribution solutions.
Kathie resides in her family home, built by her grandfather in 1920, on Harness Creek Road in Annapolis.
Leadership Anne Arundel
Christopher Newport University
- Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting
- Magna cum laude
University of Maryland
- Bachelor of Science in Finance
- American Institute of Certified Public Accounting (AICPA)
- City of Annapolis Police and Fire Retirement Plan Committee
- Anne Arundel County Pension Trustee Board
- Board of Directors of Hospice of the Chesapeake (Previously)
- The Summit School (Previously)
- Annapolis Rotary Club (Previously)